When winter comes, it keeps eating fat, and likes to eat all kinds of gourmet heat, pile up fat to resist this chilling wind.
The most favorite food is yam. Every time you eat hot pot, you have to go to the top two to enjoy it. Moreover, yam is very versatile, fried, fried, boiled, fried and so on.
Yam has been a good source of medicine and food since ancient times. Eating it in autumn and winter can strengthen the spleen and nourish the stomach.
In the yam season, the best thing to miss is a hot soup of Chinese yam and spareribs, which can be turned into meat balls with meat balls and meat balls.
PS. when handling yam, remember to bring gloves to peel the yam. The yam skin contains saponin. The mucus contains alkaloids. The direct contact of the skin easily causes allergy, causing the hands to itch.
Chinese yam salted pork pot
Salted bones are salted up a large amount of salt a day in advance, and they can be wrapped up with yam for second days.
Pork ribs, Chinese yam, ginger, salt
One First, make salted bones: rinse the ribs and drain the water. Mix well with the salt. Salt should be put more, do not worry about salty, seal freshness film, put it in refrigerator for one night.
Two Salted Good salty bone rinse off the excess salt with cold water, direct the pan, add cold water to boil, float with a spoon to float.
Three Cook the ginger slices together until the salted bones are ripe. Diced yam, When the yam and salted bones are boiled together, the fire can be turned off.
Four Sprinkle some chopped green onion, and salted bones can be broken off, yam powder and glutinous rice, and the soup is salty and fresh. The bowl is warm, and the stomach is comfortably tight.
Yam has a high starch content. When added to meat, it will taste more tender and juicy. Chinese yam is also a good food for strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach, and it is healthy and healthy.
Carrot, yam, meat, eggs, ginger, cooking wine, soy sauce, salt.
1. peel the carrots and cut them into thin slices. Then peel the yam and cut it into small pieces. Steam it in cold water for about 20 minutes.
2. mash the cooked yam, add the pork stuffing, add egg white, ginger, cooking wine, soy sauce and salt, mix evenly.
3. stir the meat mud in one direction.
4. hold a piece of meat stuffing with your hands, squeeze out the meat stuffing at the tiger's mouth, scoop out the spoon with the spoon, and get a ball.
5. put the good meatballs on the carrot slices, steam in boiling water for 8-10 minutes, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
After making yam cake, yam is soft and glutinous than bread. It is very fragrant and tasty. When a small snack is very suitable,
250 grams of yam, 5 grams of high sugar tolerant yeast, 20-30 grams of white sugar, 2 eggs, 350 grams of flour, 20 grams of milk powder, 15 grams of vegetable oil.
1. the yam is steamed and pressed into mud.
2. in the flour, egg, sugar, milk powder, yeast, vegetable oil and yam paste are kneaded into dough.
3. pull the dough into a small ball and roll it into a pancakes, not too big.
4. cover the yam cake with a plastic wrap to prevent it from drying up and wait until the yam cake is fermented to two times the original size.
5. turn on the hot pot, wipe the pan with oil, but do not pour any oil. Cook it with a small fire. When the yam cake is fried to two sides golden yellow, the edge can be clamped out.
6.ding~ soft yam cake is ready!!
Yam powder, waxy pumpkin and sweet pumpkin are steamed together. They are simple and tasty. They all help to nourish the spleen and stomach and promote digestion.
Pumpkin and yam
1. clean and remove the right amount of pumpkin and yam.
2. slice the yam and pumpkin into thin slices (about 2-3mm).
3. put in a steamer and steamed for about 15 minutes.
4. then the sweet pumpkin with the waxy yam, it is done! Soft and tender!
Jujube paste and yam cake
Red dates, glutinous rice flour, Chinese yam, sugar
1. red jujube, soak in hot water for 15 minutes, remove kernel, boil in boiling water for 20 minutes, cook until soft rotten, remove soft boiled jujube and beat it into mud.
2. hot oil in hot pot, add brown sugar and jujube paste to stir fry. Stir fry until the jujube paste is dried. The texture is fine and sticky, and let it cool out.
3. add cornstarch / glutinous rice flour to the oil-free horizontal pan and stir fry until fragrant.
4. iron bar yam peel, peel and cut into small segments, and steam them in boiling water for 30 minutes.
5. Steamed Yam with a knife back / roller compacted into mud, add 15g sugar to mix evenly, add a little more times to add cake powder, and become a delicate and sticky yam dumpling.
6. according to the size of the mould, the rhizoma Dioscorea dumplings and jujube paste were evenly divided into several equal parts. The yam balls were wrapped in jujube paste to round the mouth (the ratio of yam and jujube was 2:1).
7. dip the right amount of cake powder into the mould and press it, then you can enjoy it.
Sweet osmanthus sweet osmanthus
A soft waxy sweet is the taste of autumn.
Yam and Osmanthus fragrans
1. peel the iron bar yam, cut it into a thick and uniform block, and immerse it in clear water with white vinegar for 5 minutes.
2. put yam into the pan, steam the steamer for 10-15 minutes.
3. after the pot, sprinkle with sweet osmanthus, sprinkle with a little dry sweet scented osmanthus, and enjoy it.
Winter is the best time to eat Chinese yam. However, yam is also divided into three categories.
The water is low, the sugar is enough, the meat quality is very solid, the powder waxy taste is also first-class. Quality checks and checks, the price is also as always preferential, 69.9 yuan / 5 jin, average 1 jin 13.9 yuan ~